Accepted and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Extended versions of presented papers in the CoDIT'20 conference will be planned for publication in special issues:
- Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing: (Springer, Impact Factor: 3.535)
- Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control: (Sage, Impact Factor: 1.956)
- Optimization and Engineering: (Springer, Impact Factor: 1.824)
- Information Systems Frontiers: (Springer, Impact Factor: 2.539)
- Control Theory and Technology: (Springer, SCOPUS)
- Journal of Systems Science and Complexity: (Springer, Impact Factor: 0.939)
- Optimization Methods and Software: (Taylor & Francis, Impact Factor:1.336)
Extended manuscripts of presented papers in the CoDIT'20 conference will be recommended for publication in:
The list of journals will be announced later